Tuesday 11 December 2012

Free The Sims Social Energy (December 11, 2012)

Mon Visage Vanity Table


I completed the vanity table to complete that part of the quest and it even shared the post to my Facebook page so that is proof that I finished it. But as you can see from the left side of the picture the quest did not acknowledge the completion. Why did this happen? Please help! I really want to finish this month’s quest and get Santa’s Sleigh.


I know you guys like the numeric number from us or something but I have never been able to find it using the links you all provide but this is the link to my timeline.


Response:


She used the method that my signature has a link to 


“How to find your Numeric ID”


If you go to your timeline

www.facebook.com/sarah.schoeppner


she changes www into graph, getting

graph.facebook.com/sarah.schoeppner


Showing you a screen with all your info.


About the vanity table, unfortunatly the game seems to notice it whenever you have an UNbuilt one around. It also happened with the cat/dog house. If you get a 2nd and didn’t build it, the game somehow sees you have an unbuilt one, rather then one that is already finished, and will then not give you the credit you deserve for the quest.


So just a tip for the future, especially during quests, never get a 2nd of an item untill you are sure you dont need the item to be built or anything ^^


374159 314818121965921 1065895052 n Free The Sims Social Energy (December 11, 2012)


 


3 FREE Energy! >>> http://bit.ly/Z3BbUY


No comments:

Post a Comment