Wednesday 26 December 2012

Pet Society Free Coins (December 26,2012)

Unable to buy pet cash due to Trade restrictions??


I am a little lost here, I have been using pet society for quiet sometime and often bought a lot of pet cash or the blue money and for the past week I was unable to do so because there is a pop up message telling me that I am trying to access something that isn’t allowed under the trade restriction of the Country of origin( which is Australia ) so if anyone have this problem or know anyone who has/had this problem and is resolved let me know please! I mean there isn’t a message or some kind of notice to let me know. Who should I contact and talk about this? I am furious, agitated and frustrated over it. I have built an empire pet and therefore it meant a lot to me to know the answer to this.


Advance thank you for the answers.


61398 378929608862035 1091756191 n1 300x300 Pet Society Free Coins (December 26,2012)


COLLECT COINS>>>http://bit.ly/Vbwa9Z

No comments:

Post a Comment