Monday 24 December 2012

Free SimCity Social Simoleons (December 24, 2012)

Let’s be able to exchange our collectibles for other collectibles!


What good does having over 40 granny panties and gingerbread houses do when I only need 2 for my next send. Meanwhile I’m tirelessly doing everything I can to get candles and coal because I need 25 each for my next letter to santa. Ratios are ridiculous! Anyone else with me? Someone with the same problem have a petition out there lol?


 Response:


well the expected value is obviously messed up. And I’m guessing I’m not the only one who is in need of candles, ornaments, and coal more than the underwear and gingerbread houses because of the amount you need. 2 versus 25??? I may as well throw in the towel than keep on trying. Common sense says I wont get there no matter how hard I try


 


free+simoleons Free SimCity Social Simoleons (December 24, 2012)


Get Simoleons >> http://bit.ly/RzdhyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment