Saturday 8 December 2012

Free Empire and Allies Ambush (November 25,2012)

Free Empire and Allies Ambush (November 25,2012)


Issue with collecting X items in Y days (recenlty Pursuit of Power Ups)


In the current “In the pursuit of power-ups” we are required to get 5 items for 6 consecutive days in order to get the tier-1 benefit (lunar strike). If we fail that challenge we move to the tier-2 reward (lunar strike) if we get that within 12 days.


The challenge starts and I collect all items as soon as they are available.


On day 6 I don’t even get the ability to collect items. The last item isn’t even available for a few hours but the day-counter has already incremented and I’m no longer able to get the tier-1 reward.


This is like the second or third time this has happened. The first time I thought I had made an error. The second time I thought something was definitely wrong, but maybe I had still made an error. This time I know the problem is in the code and not my fault!


Note from the image that all available items have been collected, that I still have over 2 hours before the last item is even offered, but that the current prize is now the Lunar Strike. It’s been impossible for me to get the 6-day prize even though I’ve been diligent about collecting all items as soon as they are available for collection.


Perhaps this is a time zone issue, something up with the difference between PC clock and system clock, or a simple 1-based counting error in the code. But it’s time this was fixed.


Yes, I understand there is nothing here to indicate when I started and exactly how long it took to collect items. I’m telling you now and it’s easy to tell from my game data that I’ve been starting from day-1 when items are available and have been playing right along with my friends to collect exactly the same items. In fact I have not even needed to request items, I just click 5 friend requests and when I come into the game I already have all 5 items. I’ve been doing that since this started. Maybe That is a factor here.


empiresandalliesfreegift Free Empire and Allies Ambush (November 25,2012)



GET Empire and Allies AMBUSH>>>http://bit.ly/Odu0Qi



No comments:

Post a Comment